Uber Eats today announced the launch of operations in Negombo — its third city in Sri Lanka — allowing eaters to gain access to quality food and convenient delivery at the touch of a button!
The list of our partners such as global favourites Burger King, KFC and Pizza Hut, along with local restaurants such as Dinemore, will enable Negombo residents to now explore an array of restaurants around their location and enjoy their favorite foods in the comfort of their own homes.
Commenting on the launch, Bhavna Dadlani, Lead of Uber Eats Sri Lanka said, “Over the past year, we’ve received high praise for our operations in Colombo and Kandy, which makes up optimistic about succeeding in Negombo, our third city in the country. Backed by best-in-class technology and a robust delivery network, we believe we will positively contribute to the growth of local food businesses in Negombo.”
With its network of delivery partners, Uber Eats helps local restaurants reach new consumers quickly, efficiently and reliably. Furthermore, Uber Eats also offers its delivery partners the flexibility of working on the job at any given time, along with a reliable income opportunity.
As a launch offer in Negombo, Uber Eats is offering new users 50% off on their first three orders. Eaters can use the ‘EATSUP50’ promo code to enjoy this discount, up to a maximum amount of LKR 250 per order.
Getting started with Uber Eats is easy:
- Download the app – Just search for Uber Eats on the App Store or Play Store
- Register your account – Sign up with the same details used for Uber Rides or a valid e-mail address to create a new account
- Pick your delivery location – Enter the address where you would like your meal delivered
- Find the perfect meal – Browse local restaurants or search by cuisine type, and sort according to price, dietary needs, and speed, to find exactly what your taste buds are asking for
- Place your order – Pick the items you want right away or schedule your order to arrive at your convenience
- Pay through Card or Cash – Pay through your Debit/Credit card or choose cash on delivery
- Track the progress of your delivery – Get updates as your order is prepared and track it in real-time as the order gets delivered to your destination
Uber Eats is an on-demand food delivery app and website that helps bring millions of people around the world the food they want, at the tap of a button. We partner with over 300,000 restaurants in more than 500 cities across 36 countries and six continents to offer meals for every taste and occasion. From specialty local favorites to everyday national brand names, Uber Eats offers millions of dishes while maintaining an average delivery time under 30 minutes.